- Articles (3000 -5000 words) / Poems (preferably 30 lines maximum)
- Appended with a certificate that the article/poem is original and unpublished.
- COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS ON THE TITLE PAGE be emailed to the Editor.
- Contemporary Vibes accepts only well-written research papers following MLA 7th edn.
- As a policy Contemporary Vibes publishes only Members
Contemporary Vibes invites original, unpublished scholarly research papers, travelogues, short stories, poems (not exceeding 30 lines), book reviews and interviews. Send your contribution to the editor in MS Word File. It is open to all areas of literature.
Submissions are accepted round the year and acknowledged immediately. But the process of screening takes about a month and the decision is conveyed to the contributors. Submissions are not returned unless they are paid for.
The editor retains the copyright for republication and is obliged to send the contributor a copy of the book/ journal in which it is used by the editor. However, the copyright of that intellectual property lies with the concerned writers who are free to republish them once they are published in Contemporary Vibes.
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Compliance to MLA Style Sheet 7th edition.
2. Paper Size: A4 (margin 1 inch on all four sides).
3. Full Title of the paper: Times New Roman, 14, Bold.
4. Main body of the paper: Times New Roman, 12, Justified, 1.5 line space.
5. Length of the paper: About 3000-5000 words including Works Cited.
The paper should be accompanied with:
- All papers must be accompanied by a 150-200 words’ abstract; 5-10 key words should be written immediately after the abstract.
- The abstract should be italicized with single spacing. Use 0.5 cm indent from both the sides for abstract.
- A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, designation, institutional affiliation and brief career history.
- The contact details of the contributor(s) – postal address along with Pin code, mobile number and email address.
Submission of Paper
- Authors can submit their research papers online via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While submission authors are expected to submit in separate file ‘Declaration by Author/s’ as “It is an original research work and has not been published anywhere else or has not been sent for publication anywhere. Also the views expressed and material furnished in the paper has been cited appropriately.”
Book Review: Send a copy of a book to any of the renowned peer reviewer and a copy to the Editor. Book review can also be emailed to the editor for publication along with a copy of the book.